Welcome to Words that Shine’s web of life
Did I say the web of life? Yes I did. So what does a web of life look like?
- Am I simply talking about the internet web?
- Does it look like a spiders web?
- Could it be like entangled vines in the rainforest?
- Or a criss cross of paths leading us to our destination?
Over the years my life’s path has touched and been touched by amazing people and events. Whether I have met a friend of a friend, or met someone from the same town thousands of kilometres away, or a situation that steered me to a window of opportunity. I could go on and on but I think you get my idea.
I notice that my path or thread often criss crosses in many different forms. Call it fate, coincidence, attracting like minded thinking or karma. Without getting into the psychology, spiritual or rationale of all this, I am suggesting that we observe the threads in our life.
- Our paths or threads are actually not just tangled or spiralled but are delicately intertwined to create specific interactions throughout our life. These interactions are in line with our specific purpose in life and so we create our very own unique personal journey or web.
Something that has just occurred to me – that even with the heartache and hard times in my life, my thread or path has intertwined to find the right interactions to move me to the next level – wow.
*note – you can click on the photos to enlarge them, then use back arrow to return*
The Words that Shine Experience encourages you to live and love your web of threads.
Living life with passion
(C) Jenny Horn JLH 2013 all rights reserved